Sunday, April 14, 2013

Minor Changes make for Awesome Outcomes

Started my job as a Security Officer for Command Security. It's not particularly exciting, but it pays better than the Army and the people I work with are decent enough. The commute is a 25 minute drive from my new place.

Oh, that's another piece of new info. I moved in with an old friend from high school and two of her coworkers. The rent is cheap and I really like my roommates. Easy going people with big hearts and a lot of understanding.

Still working on replacing my old GMC Sonoma, after I rolled and totalled it in New Mexico. Once I finally get my last paycheck from the military I'll be able to afford a vehicle and lessen the burden on the friends I ask for rides from. I sold 47 days of leave so that should be a good chunk of change for an old beater until I can save enough for something better.

Eventually, things will fall more readily into place. Until then, adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment