I think I need to get promoted soon or I'll never beable to keep my head above water. Got my paycheck on Friday and finally had enough money after bills to switch phone companies. Switched to Virgin Mobile purely for the cost of the plan. 45 bucks a month is a hell of a lot better than 60 for more features and better customer service. Best part is, I can switch to another company whenever I want because Virgin Mobile doesn't have contracts.
And now it's 85 and cloudy... Today ia going to be so totally awesome...
So asI was washing dishes, I broke a glass and cut open my pinky. leave it to walmart to sell shitty glassware. So I had to go to the ER and get it irrigated and sewn up. That sucked because I was there for 4 hours. The good thing is that I got all day quarters because I was up all night at the ER. Four tack stitches later and a lot of pain and I got to leave. Tried to sleep, but kept on irritating the finger and waking up yelling "Fuuuuuuuuuu-!!" I was also supposed to have a room inspection today but that didn't happen. So now I have a spotless room but nobody to show it to.
I am incredibly bored...
Came up with this quote over the weekend:
"The liar's mind is always preoccupied."
On a side note I may have accidentally made a woman lose her job because I nonchalantly joke around with her every time I come into the office for my ptsd treatment. They told her she was interfering with my treatment. If That's the case there're a lot of people "interfering with my treatment". Pricks.
No comments:
Post a Comment